Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Indoctrinate Your Kids!

Parents in Augusta County, Virginia have made a remarkable discovery that should be duplicated everywhere!  Child rearing will never be the same and raising well mannered, well educated, Christian American kids is now easier than ever.  All you have to do is to ask your high school aged child to write the following, either by hand or on a computer:

  • I am a Christian.  I believe in God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  I am allowed to pick and choose which of the Christian beliefs I will actually follow based on how they align with my other beliefs.
  • I am an American.  I believe in the freedoms outlined in the Constitution and the right of the people to rule via the ballot box.  Those freedoms are mostly reserved for the affluent Anglo and we are not obligated to extend those freedoms to people who may be citizens but are otherwise not entitled.
  • I am a heterosexual and am only sexually attracted to the opposite gender.  Any other sexual attraction is a damnable abomination.
  • I am a white, affluent person and as such am privileged.  More children should choose their parents as wisely as I did.
  • I am intolerant of any other religious beliefs or sexual orientations and will persecute those who subscribe to something different than my beliefs as outlined above.  The same may be true for political beliefs, depending on alignment with my own.
  • I will be an honorable, honest, well-mannered person who respects others and my elders as long as they subscribe to the above belief statements.

There!  You are done!  Write it once and your values become the values of your children!  No need to model.  No need to discuss or explain.  No need to think, explore, consider, evaluate, compare or contrast.  All a parent has to do is have their child write the above statements and they will be so indoctrinated that schools should close if those schools attempt to have your child write something contrary to the above. 

Given this discovery, it is more than understandable why such parents are so upset by the requirement that their children attempt to copy an Islamic belief statement in Arabic.  Makes perfect sense to me.

Sure wish my parents had known that.  All this thinking for myself is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment