Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Trump's Rules

I love NCIS.  It occurs to me that if Trump was Gibbs he would have rules to follow:

Trump Rule #1. If evidence indicates something negative about me, attack the source.

Trump Rule #2: If evidence indicates something negative about me declare the evidence "fake."

Trump Rule #3: If evidence indicates something negative about me claim a conspiracy is afoot.

Trump Rule #4: If evidence indicates something negative about me offer other fabricated evidence. Lie.

Trump Rule #5: Fire anyone who does not support Rules 1 to 4.

Trump Rule #6: Hire anyone who is a family member.

Trump Rule #7: In areas of total lack of knowledge claim extraordinary expertise.

Trump Rule #8: Demand loyalty, right or wrong, good or bad, truth or lies.

Trump Rule #9: Offend allies and praise dictators.

Trump Rule #10: Objectify women.  Make inappropriate remarks to women perceived as either attractive or unattractive.

Trump Rule #11:  Determine the potential value of a person’s contribution by that person’s wealth, not knowledge, experience, training or philosophy.

Trump Rule #12:  To be happy dictate, discriminate, accumulate, isolate, fornicate.

Trump Rule #13: Claim Christianity but pray there really is no God.

(additional thoughts as of 7/26/17)

Trump Rule #14:  It is OK to discriminate against all humans who lack the characteristics I was born with:  Anglo, male, heterosexual.  I was born with these characteristics because I am so smart.

Trump Rule #15:  It is OK to talk about myself and my issues and my view of the world everywhere I go because everyone wants to know. My thoughts are the best thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment