Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

I am the One and Only

I know, and only I know.

I know more than you know.

I know things you would not believe.

I may let you know what I know sometimes.

I know more than the facts
.
What I know is more accurate than the facts
.
I know about things I don’t even know about.

I know things and I do not have to share what I know.

Only I can do these things.

Only I can lead us where I think we need to go.

I have never lost.  I am not a loser.

I beat my enemies all the time.

If you disagree with me you will lose and are a loser.

If you disagree with me you are an enemy.

I gloat when I win.

I brag when I win.

I am always right, even if I change my mind tomorrow
.
I get things done.  I do not need a philosophy.

I can change anything I want.

I can do anything I want.

I have a mandate after a landslide.

What I want is more important than tradition.

What I want is more important than the law or the constitution.

I may not be loved by all, but I am always loved by me.

I am more important than anyone else.


I am the one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment