Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

They Didn't Think He Had a Bomb

As a retired school administrator this post on the Daily Kos really caught my attention.  Arguments ring very true from a school professional's point of view.  I have copied and pasted the post below as food for thought:



Daily Kos, Thu Sep 17, 2015 at 03:17 PM PDT

By BSSanders

Great Post Sent to Me Today

I said: it's sad they thought that kid had a bomb.

She said: they didn't think he had a bomb. 

I said: yes, they thought he made a bomb and even called the police. 

She said: They just wanted to humiliate a little Muslim boy. They didn't think he had a bomb. 

I said: Don't be a conspiracy theorist. They might be a little prejudiced, but I'm sure they thought he had a bomb. 

She said: OK. 

But they didn't evacuate the school, like you do when there's a bomb. 

They didn't call a bomb squad - like you do when there's a bomb. 

They didn't get as far away from him as possible, like you do when there's a bomb. 

Then they put him and the clock in an office: not like you do when there's a bomb 

Then they waited with him for the police to arrive, and then they put the clock in the same car as the police. 

Then they took pictures of it. 

I said: Damn.....They never thought he had a bomb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment